Respect. Access. Advancement.
The Virginia Research Center supports the advancement of medical treatment options while ensuring the human rights of participants are protected during the trial process.
Our site offers services to the Greater Richmond Area, and our goal is to provide access to different treatment options to our patients. Virginia Research Center was founded by an experienced team of health care professionals to enhance patient services at the private practice clinic of Aaron N. Hartman, M.D. at Family Practice Associates. Establishing a clinical research site within the private practice has allowed for uninterrupted day-to-day clinic operations while simultaneously performing clinical research studies. The Virginia Research Center supports advancement of medical treatment options while ensuring the human rights of participants are protected during the trial process. Our Standard Operating Procedures are aligned with CFR, ICH and GCP guidelines.
Clinical Research Experience
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Chest Pain
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lower Back Pain
- 4 exam rooms dedicated to research.
- Central workspace for Monitors.
- Locked and temperature controlled Investigational Product Cabinets.
- Secure storage space for research files.
- CLIA Certified laboratory on-site.
- Digital Thermometers
- Scale with Stadiometer
- Digital Blood Pressure Monitors (manual option available as well)
- Electrocardiogram Machine (IQecg 12-Lead Resting ECG, Software by MidMark)
- 4 Degree Refrigerator (locked and located within secure room)
- -20 Degree Refrigerator (locked and located within secure room)
- Access to dry ice
- Snellen Visual Acuity Scale
- Phlebotomy Room
Active Patient Database
Average Patient Enrollment
Total Patients Randomized
Completed Studies Met Enrollment Goals
Regulatory Submission Turn-Around Time
We currently offer the following clinical research studies to qualified participants. Select the study below to see whether you might qualify.